We think of the environment !
As a campsite, we are always trying to be environmentally aware.
Therefore, in recent years we have done a lot to reduce waste, water consumption as well as power consumption.
Some examples are:
- An environmental park where you can separate waste ( House waste, paper & cardboard, glass, and various packaging materials), batteries, light bulbs, disposable gas bottles can be handed in at the reception.
- You can get free household waste bags at the reception.
- Water-saving taps as well as shower heads have been installed in the sanitary facilities.
- All lighting has been replaced by LED.
- Heating and hot water are provided by Fernwärme.
- All cleaning products carry the Ecolabel.
- Toilet paper is made of recycled paper.
- Hand dryers are installed in the toilets instead of paper towels.
What can you do as a guest?
- Help and sort your waste properly.
- Use water sparingly. Think about showering.
- Tap water is of good quality to drink.
- Do not use a chemical product for your toilet but an ecological one that has exactly the same effect. For example, Aqua Kem Green, or vinegar.
- Use free public transport during your stay.
- The campsite is easily accessible by train. Station at 800 metres.
- This year we have worked hard to obtain the Ecolabel as a campsite.
The Ecolabel is a Luxembourg Label, which certifies environmentally conscious companies. More information about this label can be found at www.ecolabel.lu